How Can I Root BlueStacks The Easy Way?
If you want BlueStacks to have root access to your device, follow these instructions and you’ll be able to root BlueStacks for Windows and Mac.
- First, you’ll have to uninstall BlueStacks if you’ve already downloaded it. But this won’t cause you to lose any of your data/apps. You’ll have an option of saving the files of your choice.
- Ensure BlueStacks has been completely uninstalled from your device. Then download the t’s possible to root the BlueStacks App Player yourself. But unless you’re a geek, it’s not really a feasible option as you’ll have to navigate your way through a lot of jargon and there’s a high risk of complications.
- Once the Pre-Rooted BlueStacks App Player download has completed, open the downloads folder. Unzip the folder, and you’ll see different file types.
- Look for the files named ‘Root.fs’ and ‘initrd.img’, click on them and copy the files.
- Complete the installation process, then run BlueStacks. When the ‘complete action using’ option appears, click and select ‘Apps’.
- Click ‘next’, then download a which will be used to confirm if you have root access.
- Install the Root Checker and it will check and confirm whether your recently installed BlueStacks has been rooted.
How Can I root BlueStacks 2?
- Briefly disable your computer’s protection software to allow the download to complete successfully.
- Download Kingroot app (2.x.x) and install the APK file.
- Open the app in BlueStacks and root. This should only take a few seconds and it will notify you when BlueStacks has been rooted.
Now, you know how to root BlueStacks and BlueStacks 2 in easy steps.
Have you already root BlueStacks ? Did you encounter difficulties with BlueStacks 2? Please share your experience with us. Do not hesitate to leave a comment below.