There is no doubt that ShowBox is one of the most complete movie streaming app for free on the Internet. This magnificent ultimate entertainment app offers a wide range of content ready for immediate preview. Also, it permits to download the contant for later watching.
All in all, ShowBox is a full package of high quality content and uninterrupted free watching. The best part is that this app offers all of these new movies and TV shows absolutely for free. All you have to do is to choose one and relax.
You can measure the quality of apps like ShowBox by the amount of glitches and errors that they have. It is very simple. The less errors and glitches, the better the app is. As for this category, ShowBox is one of the best apps available right now. That is because it is occurring problems far more rarely than other apps of its class.
In this tutorial we’ll show you how to fix one of the most recent, still rare ShowBox problem. If you experience a ShowBox app crush and notice this message “Video not available try another server”, then you have server errors.
If you have this problem, don’t worry. There can be only two possible explanations.
How To Easily Fix Showbox App Video Not Working/Server Errors
Either the servers are at maintenance and are temporary out of order. Also, your version of ShowBox may be old and needs an update. If you experience the second problem than just follow our instructions and you will fix it in no time.
Step 1 : Fix Showbox App Video Not Working – Update ShowBox
- Download the latest version of the app and install it instead of the old version
- It is important to save it on your PC for now
- Click on the ShowBox icon and open the app
- If you still experience such problems, switch the servers and try all of them
- You should be able to watch freely without the problem when ShowBox video is not working
Now that you’ve successfully installed the newest version of ShowBox, it is important to clear up some cache. This action will stop the problem whenShowBox video is not working from the previous version.
Step 2 :Fix Showbox App Video Server Errors – Clear the Cache
- Find the “General” tab in the “Settings” menu
- Go to “App Menager” to get access to all apps on your phone
- Find ShowBox in the list and simply click on it
- Select “clear data” and “clear cache” in order to remove any excessive data and cache that might be causing the problem
- Close the settings menu and try ShowBox again
Now that you’ve cleared all ShowBox history and have installed the newest version of the app, you shouldn’t experience the problem of ShowBox video is not working or ShowBox app crush.
If you still experience “server error” problems, then it might be the first option mentioned before : server maintenance. In that case, all you have to do is to wait until they are back on track, fresh and fast.
We hope this tutorial is helpful. Also, we hope it provides you with real info on how to solve “ShowBox video is not working” error message because of server errors.