SHAREit for PC allows users to share files, any type of files to and from any type of device.
Whether you want to transfer your photo library from your mobile to your PC, or share music from an iPad to an iPhone, it’s all possible with SHAREit for PC.
There aren’t any file size restrictions. So you won’t have to send files bit by bit, as you’d have to do when sending files through an email for example.
This makes SHAREit for windows a great app to have on your device – it’s free too! You won’t have to pay any fees to download SHAREit for PC and begin transferring files.
In this article, we’ll learn you easy steps to download SHAREit For PC.
SHAREit 4.0 for PC, Mac and Windows Phones
The app is available on a range of different devices, including Windows PCs, Mac, iOS and Windows Phones.
SHAREit 4.0 is the latest, updated version of the SHAREit app. This updated app gives the user more control of what is being sent and received. It has enhanced features over the previous versions of the SHAREit apps.
Requirements To Download SHAREit For PC And Windows Phone
You can download SHAREit for PC and Windows Phone for free without having to adhere to an extensive list of requirements.
Most other apps that are available on Android, require the use of an Android Emulator, such as BlueStacks. But not SHAREit for windows.
Download SHAREit for PC Windows simply by going to the official site and clicking the download link for Windows.
That’s it! There’s no need to get yourself any wires or cables and hook devices up to one another to get SHAREit to function. Click here to download ShareIt APK.
If on your Windows Phone, you won’t need any type of data package because SHAREit doesn’t use your phone’s data. You don’t even require a Wi-Fi network because devices in range can automatically connect.
There aren’t really any requirements. Just a few standard requirements that all Windows PCs should have with anyway:
- 512MB of RAM available,
- 50MB of free space available
- Intel Pentium IV or a faster processor.
Aside from these standard requirements, just click the download link and get started!
Download SHAREit For PC Windows XP/7/8
- To download SHAREit for PC Windows 7/8/XP, use the official download link. This is the official link from Lenovo. It’s free to download so there’s no need to access a torrent site.
- Click on the link, save the file, and then run it. Tick the ‘agree’ option about the Lenovo Licensing Agreement. Once your download SHAREit for PC has been completed, double click the SHAREit file and begin the installation process.
- Once you have fully installed the application on your PC, the SHAREit for windows home page will automatically open up.
- Then it’s just a case of opening up ‘settings’ and creating your personal SHAREit.
It’s that simple to download SHAREit for PC on Windows operating systems.
Download SHAREit For Windows Phone
- To download SHAREit for Windows Phone in the official manner, go to the official Lenovo SHAREit website.
- Scroll down and click the relevant link, ‘Download from Windows Phone Store’. Alternatively click the following link and the SHAREit app page will open in the Microsoft Store.
- This supports Windows 10 and Windows Phone 8.1 operating systems.
- You’ll need to create or sign in to your Microsoft account. Then click ‘get app’ and SHAREit will install onto your Windows Phone.
- Ensure you have enough free space – at least 50MB of free space – before you install SHAREit on your phone
How To Connect Your Phone And Pc With SHAREit?
- When you have SHAREit installed on both your phone and PC, open your PC SHAREit app and create your own personal network. Tick the ‘show characters’ icon and create your network.
- Now open the SHAREit app on your phone, go to the SHAREit home page and click ‘send’, then ‘connect to PC’.
- Click ‘scan to connect’ and then scan the QR code on your SHAREit PC app. Your phone and PC will be connected.
How To Transfer Files From Android To Windows Phone?
- Open up SHAREit on both your Android and Windows Phone.
- On your Android device, click send, on your Windows Phone, click receive.
- In your Android SHAREit, once you click send you’ll then be able to select the files you wish to transfer. When you’ve selected the files, click ‘next’.
- If you haven’t connected with your Windows Phone yet, a message will appear, ‘friends not found’. At the bottom of this page, it will ask you what device you wish to connect to. Click on the relevant option.
- It will start a hotspot and notify your Windows device to connect to the same wireless network.
- You’ll then have to connect to ‘other WLAN’ on your Windows Phone. Connect to the same network as your Android. Ensure they’re both connected to the same network. You’ll then have to accept the transfer, which will start the transfer automatically.
That’s it ! Now you now how to download SHAREit For PC and Windows!