Download SHAREit For Mac, iPhone and iPad
SHAREit is a cross-platform file sharing app. You can use it on different devices. You can download SHAREit for PC, use SHAREit for Mac, Windows operating systems and send files to different operating systems.
It’s completely free to download and use. You can send files at faster speeds than Bluetooth and doesn’t place restrictions on the type of file. You can send documents, photos, music, etc. – or the size of the file.
It’s a convenient way to connect and send files between devices.
In this guide, we’ll give you the best way to download SHAREit For Mac, iPhone and iPad.
News And Updates About SHAREit For Mac
SHAREit comes with an auto-checker. So if there’s a new version available, your SHAREit app will automatically notify you to install any updates.
The latest version for SHAREit APK is: 3.5.98_ww (4030598). But download SHAREit from an official site and you’ll be able to download the latest version of SHAREit.
Launched in 2012, SHAREit now has over 500 million users in over 200 countries across the globe. It’s been on an upwards curve since its inception, mainly due to its wide range of features – it’s also available in 30 different languages – which make it accessible to people on different devices in different countries.
SHAREit Technologies Co. Ltd are in the process of expanding their operations. Asia – especially China and India – is a big market for SHAREit for iPhone.
With over 500m users worldwide, 150m of which are in India, SHAREit plans to open offices in India by next year in an effort to build an ecosystem around the app.
The company plans on developing new products and adding more features to SHAREit, many of which are likely to be available from 2017.
Requirements To Download SHAREit For Mac/iOS
If you have an Apple device, Mac/iOS, the download and installation process is pretty much the same as for Windows operating systems.
Previously SHAREit for Mac and iPhone wasn’t available on Apple/Mac operating systems. So you couln’t download SHAREit without the use of an Android Emulator, such as the Andy app player installer package or the BlueStacks App Player.
This version of SHAREit has been optimised for iOS devices. It requires the use of iOS 7.0 or later and is compatible with Mac, iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch devices.
Download SHAREit For Mac/iOS
- From the official Lenovo SHAREit site, scroll down and click the link ‘download on the Apple Store’.
- You’ll be taken to the official page on the Apple site and then prompted to get SHAREit for iPhone on iTunes. Once you sign into your account, you’ll be able to start downloading SHAREit. Alternatively, click this link.
- Once the file has been downloaded and installed on iTunes, it will be available under the ‘app’ section of your iTunes user account.
- Open up SHAREit for Mac and begin applying your settings, then you’re ready to send files.
How Do I Transfer My Music From Ipad To My Iphone?
- Ensure you have SHAREit downloaded on both devices from the Apple Store.
- Open the SHAREit for iPhone app. If you’re using an Apple/iOS device, your iPad and iPhone need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network, or create a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- On your iPad click ‘share’ and select the music files you wish to send. Click ‘next’.
- On your iPhone, click ‘receive’.
- Once connected, on your iPad you’ll see an avatar of the iPhone device. Double click on this and your music will be sent to your iPhone.
How Do You Share Apps On Iphone?
On Apple devices, the sender and receiver need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then open the SHAREit on iPhone app, click ‘share’ and select the files of your choice.
When transferring an installed app, you’ll need to find the APK from the installed file.
How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Ipad
- Make sure both your Apple devices have SHAREit downloaded and installed.
- Connect both to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, open SHAREit, click ‘share’ and select the photos you wish to transfer, then click ‘next’.
- On your iPad, click ‘receive’. This will establish a connection between your two devices.
- On your iPhone you’ll see an avatar of your iPad device. Double click this avatar and your photos will be sent to your iPad.