In this artice, we’ll guide you on how to download Clash of Clans For PC.
If you like nothing more than immersing yourself in strategy games, Clash of Clans for PC is the ideal game for you.
You can now download Clash of Clans for PC with the use of an Android Emulator such as BlueStacks or the Andy App Player.
Supercell – Clash of Clans developpers – have taken the term ‘freemium’ to a whole new level. You can play Clash of Clans for PC for free and start enjoying the app’s unique gameplay. Start to battle against Barbarians, form allegiances with Wizards and other mystical characters. Take your character through the ranks, building a village, an empire and forging a clan to defeat the might of your enemies.
Features of Playing Clash of Clans For PC
- You can download Clash of Clans for free from the Google Play Store via an Android Emulator such as BlueStacks. This will enable you to play CoC on your PC as you would do on your smartphone, Apple/Android device.
- Install Clash of Clans for PC for free and you’ll have access to all the game’s features. However, you have the option of purchasing in-game currency for real money, to help you advance through the levels.
- You can play Clash of Clans with friends, interact with fellow gamers and embark on missions, forging clans with others. This interactive feature is enhanced on the bigger screen of a PC.
- Make your village and clan unique and personalize your CoC experience. Stand out from the crowd and built mighty empires and exert your dominance over other clans.
- Rise through the ranks by completing missions, each one different and more challenging than the last.
- All your gaming data will be saved in Cloud Storage. So you don’t have to delete apps or make space in order to download Clash of Clans for PC.
- When playing CoC for PC, you’ll be able to make use of the built-in microphone and camera. This is a convenient feature allowing you to connect with friends on your social media accounts.
Install Clash of Clans For PC – How Does It Work?
Download Clash of Clans for PC and you’ll be able to enjoy exactly the same game on a larger screen and in a higher level of detail.
When you download Clash of Clans for PC through an Android Emulator, you’ll need to log into your Google Account to access CoC from the Google Play Store.
This is also for authentication purposes. And this allows Google to store your CoC gaming data on remote servers using Cloud Storage. This way you’re able to play Clash of Clans as and when you want and pick up where you left off. And also maintain your gaming history including any in-game currency purchases you may choose to make.
But if you can download Clash of Clans for PC for free, how is it that Supercell are making over $1.5m a day?
Also Read: Whatsapp for PC
Well because the CoC game works on a freemium business model, Supercell uses other strategies to gain revenue. Unlike other similar gaming apps, you can play Clash of Clans game for free. You don’t have to shell out to climb through the ranks or to unlock special levels or characters.
But, because the game is a constant cycle of building, fighting, protecting and forging relationships, many users want this done quickly. So they are willing to pay with their real money to reach their in-game objectives faster.
It’s a subtle business strategy that works because of the game’s popularity. CoC is a true freemium, interactive, strategic war game.
The gameplay slowly builds up as you progress through the ranks and becomes ever more exciting.
As you reach the later stages of Clash of Clans you’ll be able to do more with your character and with your clan. You’ll be able to fight with different characters – form allegiances with different troops and build your village into a fortress.
The CoC gameplay involves three tiers of troops:
- Tier 1 – Barbarians, Archers, Goblins,
- Tier 2 – Giant, Wall Breakers, Balloon, Wizard,
- Tier 3 – Healer, Dragon, P.E.K.K.A
In addition, you have Elixir and Dark Elixir Troops and Heroes. You can train these troops to do a specific job, such as raiding, and you can recruit them by your clan.
A feature of the CoC for PC gameplay is that you have the option of spending real money to upgrade certain characters.
You can buy gems and upgrade buildings, all to help you get trophies and defeat enemy clans. Or you can take the time to strategize and put effort into your clan’s training.
Whatever your preference, the Clash of Clans for PC gameplay will keep you fully engrossed.
Clash of Clans Gaming Tips
- Don’t neglect to train your troops. Put in the effort and you’ll get a formidable clan in return.
- When recruiting troops, ensure you recruit and train different types of soldiers. Put all your attention on one type of swordsman for example, and you’ll become predictable. Get wizards, dragons, hog riders and barbarians to fight together and be a part of your army.
- Train and attack. When you begin to play Clash of Clans, you may play for the attraction of the trophies. But it’s wise to forget about the trophies. When you start out just begin training your troops, put together a war worthy clan. And launch attacks on as many rival clan villages as possible. Train and attack and you’ll gain far more resources, and very quickly too.
- In Clash of Clans everything happens so fast. One minute you can train your troops or prepare for a raiding mission. The next an ennemy clan confronts your village. It’s therefore important that you’re constantly strategizing, before, during and after conquest.
- Keep an open mind and be flexible in your approach. You’ll have trouble if you stick rigidly to plans. The unpredictable nature of Clash of Clans means that you’ll have to be ready to adapt at a moment’s notice. So have a plan for every scenario.
- Don’t be afraid to end a battle before it’s begun if you feel the other clan are just too advanced to handle. There’s no shame in doing this. And if you end it before you deploy any troops or cast any spells/weapons, you won’t lose the trophies you gained hardly.
- Take revenge as soon as possible. If a rival clan gets the upper hand, don’t wallow in self-pity. Launch an attack, ensuring you’re aware where your enemy’s resources are.
- Do your homework. Learn what spell does what. A Lightening Spell for example is a great spell to have in your armoury. You can use it to destroy certain defences such as Mortar and eliminate wizard towers.
- Use the 12-hour shield time you receive when your defences are depleted and your buildings are destroyed.
- Utilise strategic options for defence – protect your hall and village with hidden traps and teslas.
- Use your resources wisely. The resources you’ll gain with conquests and attacks is how your own village will grow. And how your own clan will develop.
- Don’t spend gems willy-nilly. You’ve battled hard to get gems so don’t waste them on insignificant things. Use gems to develop your village, to upgrade multiple buildings at once. And buy builders to get the job done.
- Protect your village with wooden walls. Start building them as soon as you can. Get them up to a level 5 defence and they’ll act as a pretty solid barrier. Lower level walls are just a minor inconvenience for enemy clans. They won’t prevent troops and barbarians from barging into your camp.
- This is optional, but if you want to speed things along, consider spending real money to purchase in-game currency : green gems. You’re able to buy resources to help further strengthen your clan and village. To finish upgrades – troops and buildings, and make your clan into a fighting machine.
If considering becoming a ‘gemmer’, don’t be tempted to buy gems for absolutely everything. It’s not an easy way out. Using your precious resources on only one project, such as upgrading a large building, isn’t wise. Use your gems to improve your entire clan. Spread your resources out. And if you’re going to do so, spend on improving your troops, training, improving defences, raiding resources etc.
- Playing Clash of Clans with your friends and other people across the world isn’t just great fun. It’s also an integral part of the game if you want to progress through the ranks. So even if you’re a novice Clash of Clans gamer, get your friends on board and work together. To be successful you’ll need to form allegiances with barbarians and other troops and clans. So get together, attack other villages and defeat enemy clans.
- During multiplayer battles, it’s important not to just rely on the fighting prowess of another clan. Ensure you know what you want to get out of the battle. Raid certain resources from certain building and go in with a plan in mind.
Why Do You Need An Android To Install Clash Of Clans For PC?
Clash of Clans is an Android game. So in order to play Clash of Clans for PC, you’ll need to use an Android Emulator such as BlueStacks or Andyroid.
There’s no cost to download these emulators. And they come with a load of amazing features to amplify the gaming experience.
How To Download Clash of Clans For PC
- In order to download Clash of Clans for PC, you must have a Windows(10,8,7,XP) or Mac device.
- Ensure your PC’s drivers are up-to-date.
- For running CoC you need to download an Android Emulator such as BlueStacks. It requires 2GB of RAM and 4GB of disk space.
- To download Clash of Clans for PC from a reputable source – the official site, you’ll need to create a Google account.
Download Clash of Clans For PC Windows 7/8 Using BlueStacks
- Downloading CoC using BlueStacks is simple. First you’ll have to download the BlueStacks software from the official site.
- Accept all the user agreements and install it on your PC.
- Then launch BlueStacks and click on the search icon.
- Type in ‘Clash of Clans’ (or upload Clash of Clans APK file) and you’ll be taken to the CoC app page on the Google Play Store.
- Ensure you’re signed into your Google account. Then click ‘Install’ and your PC will download CoC using BlueStacks, available to access under the ‘All Apps’ section.
Download Clash of Clans For PC Windows 7/8 with Andy
- Download Andyroid Android Emulator for free from the official website
- Once the file has been downloaded, double click on the file to begin the installation process.
- When Andy has been fully installed on your PC, enter your details and user settings. This will involve you logging into your Google Play account.
- After Andy has been set up, click on the Google Play Store app. Search for the Clash of Clans game.
- Click ‘Install’ to install Clash of Clans for PC, available to play via Andy.
Clash of Clans Alternatives
Supercell have also developed another similar game, also possibly the best strategy game on the market to rival CoC – Boom Beach.
In addition to a similar rate of progression and success, Boom Beach is also similar to CoC in many different ways. They resemble each other in terms of gameplay, characters.
Just like you can install Clash of Clans for PC you can do the same for Boom Beach, they’re both freemium gaming apps. In fact the only main difference is that in the Clash of Clans game, gameplay is based around villages. Whereas in Boom Beach, you’re defending and attacking beaches.
Therefore, Boom Beach is certainly the best alternative of Clash of Clans for PC. Boom Beach has already established itself as a favourite app amongst avid CoC gamers.
Other similar strategy games include Total Conquest, Battle Dragons and Raiders Attack – almost a carbon copy of Clash of Clans.
Tried to install Clash of Clans For PC and playing this much-loved strategy game? Then there’s no doubt that you’ll also enjoy Boom Beach, the best like-for-like alternative.
By downloading CoC Clash of Clans for PC, you’ll be immersed in the adventure and interactive graphical experience that this top 3 ranked strategy game offers.
This entertainment-filled combat game will keep you occupied for hours at a time. The playing experience will only be enhanced when you play Clash of Clans on PC.
So download Clash of Clans for PC, strategize as you conquer villages, form allegiances with friends and fellow gamers. Rise through the ranks, managing your troops and creating a formidable clan in the process.