Developed by SHAREit Technologies Co. Ltd, SHAREit APK provides users with a quick and easy way of sharing file with others and between devices.
SHAREit for Android is a fast file transfer app, it connects to hotspots for speedy file transfers. It can operate on an inter-platform basis, with apk devices that have different operating systems.
This way, SHAREit for Android offers an innovative way of transferring different content without the expensive charges of using mobile data.
The methods of pairing together different devices to start a file transfer is also very straightforward. There is no lengthy sign up process.
Also you can download SHAREit app for PC and Windows. You can install SHAREit APK for Android, and on any other device – including iPads and iPhones – one app for all. Read more here on how to install shareit on Mac
Read this article to know how to download SHAREit APK.
Features Of SHAREit For Android
With 500m people using the SHAREit for Android, people worldwide are benefitting from its features.
- It’s easy on the eyes. SHAREit has a soothing design which is clear cut and uncluttered. It makes an easy user experience.
- You won’t be subjected to mobile data charges when you share files through SHAREit for Android.
- Sharing takes place at very fast speeds. You can send large files at speeds 200 times faster than via the Bluetooth method.
- Convenient methods of transferring files such as QR codes and IP transfers amongst many others.
- SHAREit app can send different files: music, photos, documents, PowerPoint presentations.
- You can access the files and folders via SHAREit through remote access to your device.
- Zero incompatibility issues. You can download SHAREit for PC. You can download SHAREit app for Android, and use its features on Apple devices.
- No need to use cables or plugins.
Download SHAREit APK
This Android application package is the ideal file you need to download SHAREit APK for Android.
Minimum requirement is Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8).
Download SHAREit APK file is an alternative to download SHAREit app from the Google Play Store.
Here is the SHAREit APK file information:
|Updated||May 17, 2016|
|File size||5.29MB (5,545,547 bytes)|
|Minimum Android version||Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8)|
How to Download SHAREit APK on your Android Device?
- On your Android device, go to ‘security settings’ and turn on ‘unknown sources’. This will enable you to install SHAREit APK file.
- Download the SHAREit APK file from a reputable source – not a torrent site. Ensure the file information complies with the information in the table above. You can download SHAREit APK file by clicking this link.
Once you download SHAREit APK, transfer it to your device, double click on it and wait for the installation process to complete.
Alternatives of SHAREit APK
There are alternatives to SHAREit APK and most have similar file sharing capabilities. However, SHAREit for Android is unique due to the speed it takes to send files, across multiple platforms.
Amongst other cross-platform file sharing apps, there’s Send Anywhere which enables you to send files across the globe. This app covers the specifications of SHAREit for Android and is one of the best like-for-like alternatives.
WeTransfer allows users to send files up to 2GB for free with charges involved for larger file transfers. And it’s only available on Android and iPhone devices. JustBeamIt only works on Android and Chrome operating systems.